Trishuli River Rafting
- Nearest destination from Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan.
- All grade rafting are available.
- Easy access by bus (off on the way to wonderful Pokhara and Chitwan)
- Combined with Canyoning, Zipline and other water and beach games at River Fin Zipline and River Beach Resort
- The best canoeing and kayaking destination of Nepal
Upon your request we can pick you from your hotel early morning at 6:30 am, We will go to the Tourist bus station by 10 minutes walking. Bus will leaves from tourist bus station at 7:00 am. A Luxurious bus or van takes you towards western ridge of Kathmandu and we will follow Prithivi Highway downhill. After 4 hour drive we reach to Red House Charaudi, the entry point of Trishuli River adventure section Rafting. Upon your arrival Red House, rafting team leader of Himalayan River Fun welcomes you warmly and start briefing about the precaution we should know before we sail and make us well-equipped for safety measures. After briefing we kick off rafting smoothly for about two hours. Then we stop for short relaxation and light snacks before hit major highlights rapids. After snacks we will have some adventures activities in River like cliff jumping, bending and kayaking. If you are good swimmer, you can enjoy swimming too.
After snacks and some water activities we will hit major 3+ rapids called Twin Rock, Upset, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, S-Bend, Surprise, and Ladies Delight. After 2 hours continue rafting will reach at River Fun Beach Resort, this is ending point of day rafting trip where we will have lunch and departure. If you are doing just a day rafting, one of our staff drop you to the road side to go next destination and if you doing a day rafting and overnight we will stay in River Fun Beach Resort.
Free time you can swim, visit natural river bank, visit village etc, at evening we will have bonfire with bbq, later we will have dinner and overnight in River Fun Beach Resort.
Wake up in the morning and we will have tea or coffee in resort. Later we will have guided tour to nearby villages of Gorkha district. While hiking to villages, we closely observe the day to day activities of rural people, cultural activities and farming activities too. The face to face encounter with village will provide to zeal to explore more and more about rustic life of Nepal. After memorable walk to villages, we come back to River Fun Beach Resort for breakfast, and then depart to next destination.
If you are doing 2 Days Rafting, after breakfast, guide prepared for Rafting Trip to Simaltar. This about 3 hours rafting from Resort. After Rafting guide will manage bus for Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan.
- Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit and necessary government documents
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Swimming Pool in River Fun Beach Resort
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
Please Bring Yourself
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).