Trishuli River Fishing
- Fishing in Trishuli River – one of the major tributaries of Narayani River System.
- Ideal Fishing Ground – Golden Mahaseer, River Eel, and Catfish.
- Explore the surrounding areas of River that comprise of rich vegetation and magnificent gorges.
- Relax in a relatively peaceful environment while gaining an ultimate fishing adventure.
- A beautiful adventure based beach resort River Fun Beach Resort
In the morning after breakfast either from Kathmandu or from Pokhara we will leave for Charaudi. After some 2/3 hours drive you will be in Charaudi at River Fun Beach Resort and take the lunch. After some important instruction for fishing you will start some hour fishing near the beach resort. Overnight at the Resort.
In the morning you will engage for breakfast than ready for fishing. Some hours fishing, we again back for lunch in Beach resort. The fishing destination will be change for next fishing trip at Kuringhat. Overnight at resort.
In the third day alos we start our activities after breakfast. At Kuringhat we will busy on fishing for before lunch than shift another destination Simaltar. Overnight at Simaltar.
In the morning after breakfast we will busy on fishing until and unless lunch. After taking lunch our 4 days fishing trip of Trishuli will end so we will leave for destination. If you have you own destination will leave from Simaltar otherwise we will back to Kathmandu. The views of various mountain, green forest and village add the inspiration to your fishing trip of Trishuli with Himalaya River Fun.
- Bus Transportation before & after
- River Fun Beach Resort accommodation in Cottage deluxe tent
- All meal during fishing trip
- Fishing Boat, safety Kayak
- Life jacket, Helmets, Paddles
- Export fishing guide, safety kayaker, necessary helpers
- Safety drum, Dry bag, through bag
- First aid kid box
- Necessary permits
Cost doesn't include
- All bar & beverage
- Nepal entry visa fees
- All airfares
- Personal medicine
- Travel insurance of travelers
- Meal in Kathmandu
- Extra activities in Kathmandu (mountain flight, short hiking etc)
- Clothes for personal use
- Tips 10% compulsory trip staffs
Please Bring Yourself
- Fishing equipments (Fishing rod, Fishing reels, Fishing lures)
- Dry bag for personal use
- Sleeping bag for personal use
- some pair of clothes for personal use
- Snacks for Personal use
- Shoes, sandles/Tiva etc
- Base ball het, Sunglass
- Body care suns creens
- Soap, Shampoo, body oil etc