Seti River Rafting
The Seti River Rafting is an exciting two-day adventure that offers a unique experience for rafting enthusiasts. The trip starts from the beautiful village of Damauli, which is about 4 hours drive from Kathmandu, passing through lush green valleys, dense forests, and small villages. Seti River is known for its crystal-clear water and picturesque landscapes, which make it an excellent destination for rafting and kayaking.
On the first day of the trip, you will arrive at the rafting starting point, where you will receive a brief orientation from your experienced river guide. You will be provided with all necessary equipment, including helmets, life jackets, paddles, and rafts. The rafting journey begins with a calm section of the river, which provides an opportunity to get familiar with the rafting techniques and build teamwork.
As the journey continues, you will encounter several rapids ranging from class 2 to class 3, providing a thrilling experience for rafters. The rapids are perfect for beginners and families, and the guides will ensure that you navigate through them safely. The river also flows through the beautiful Seti Gorge, where you can witness stunning waterfalls and rock formations.
During the rafting journey, you will also have the opportunity to stop and explore the surrounding villages, interact with the locals, and learn about their culture and way of life. You will also have a chance to spot a diverse range of flora and fauna, including birds, fish, and small mammals.
On the first day, you will spend the night at a riverside campsite, where you will enjoy a traditional Nepali dinner around a bonfire. The campsite offers comfortable tents, sleeping bags, and blankets, ensuring a comfortable and peaceful night's sleep.
On the second day, after breakfast, you will continue the rafting journey, passing through several more rapids before reaching the endpoint. You will then be driven back to Kathmandu, where the trip ends, leaving you with unforgettable memories of an exciting and adventurous two-day Seti River Rafting journey.
If you want similar grade rafting in Different river in Nepal than you can do rafting in Trishuli River where you can do day rafting and 2 days rafting trip. When you are doing 2 days Rafting in Trishuli River then we will stay overnight in River Fun Beach Resort.
6:30 am: You will be picked up from your hotel in Thamel, Kathmandu and driven to Damauli by Tourist coach, which takes around 4 hours by Bus.
12:00 pm: Upon arrival at Damauli, you will be briefed about the rafting trip and given safety instructions. Then, you will start the rafting journey on the Seti River.
1:00 pm: Stop for lunch on a sandy beach and relax for a while.
2:00 pm: Continue rafting through the picturesque Seti Gorge, passing through several small rapids and enjoying the stunning scenery.
4:00 pm: Arrive at the riverside campsite, where you will spend the night. You can enjoy a traditional Nepali dinner around a bonfire and sleep in comfortable tents.
7:00 am: Wake up to the sound of the river and enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee.
8:00 am: After breakfast, continue the rafting journey and enjoy the scenic views of the Seti River.
12:00 pm: Stop for lunch on the riverbank and take a dip in the cool water to refresh yourself.
1:00 pm: Resume rafting and enjoy the rapids as you approach the endpoint of the trip.
2:00 pm: The rafting journey ends at the endpoint, and you will be picked up and driven back to Kathmandu/Chitwan/Pokhara.
Note: The itinerary may vary slightly depending on the weather conditions and the speed of the river. The above itinerary is just a sample and subject to change.
- Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Company T-Shirt
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
What Need to Bring During Rafting
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (If you want extra cost US$175 up to 6 people)
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag (Free)