Seti River Rafting
- Ideal rafting destination for first timer and family water experience .
- Rewarded with Himalayan and bird- watching.
- Peace & Wilderness environmental
- Can be combined with Pokhara and Chitwan-Jungle Safari and canoeing in Jalbire Lamo Jharana.
- Time and budget friendly.
Seti River rafting is a classical rafting destination, which is best for family farting trip, bird watching and stunning view of Himalayan, green valleys, and Nepali countryside. Originated from Annapurna mountain ranges, Seti River drains off through green valley, heavenly place Pokhara collecting waters from beautiful Lakes too. Seti River rafting is a gentle rapid speed grade but occasionally we meet 4+ rapid classes. Additionally, in rainy season water flows extremely in Seti River. The nature of Seti River is different from other rivers as it carries the glacial deposits from glacier in Annapurna Himalaya range and slurry of sediments. Known as wonder river of Nepal,3 kilometer section of Seti river flows underground.
Himalayan River Fun Rafting company has been operating Seti River rafting with very satisfied review form our clients. Seti River rafting can be combined with Pokhara sightseeing tour and other different trekking, sightseeing and adventurous expeditions. Seti River is regarded as suitable river for learning kayaking and rafting as it flows gently. Despite of gentle currents Seti River rafting provides exiting fun for rafting enthusiasts and nature lovers.
Enchanting view of waterfalls, springs, dense forest, and pools, the encounter with rustic life of Nepal, stunning bird watching and gentle raft in silver-while water give ample of chances to enjoy the natural beauty of Nepal.
The put in pint of Seti River Rating is in Damauli the neighbor city of Pokhara. We start rafting from Damauli, stay at isolated tranquil river beach for one night and raft on Trisuli river in Chitwan. Throughout rafting we get chance to enjoy occasional views of jackals, wide bore and different species of birds.
Before leaving for Dmauli we meet at our office in Thamel. We have two options to go to Damauli. Either we can take 30 minute scenic flight to Pokhara and 1 hour drive to Damlai, or we drive in luxurious tourist van for 5 hours. Upon arriving Damauli crew members welcome us and brief about safety measures. After safety talk we, wear necessary safety equipment and commence paddling downstream. At the very first step we meet grade III rapid then pass smooth curve. Raft master also help you paddle. After a bend we raft on clear water between dense forest echoed by twittering birds. In between, we loosen ourselves and take some photos with beautiful scenery. After four hour rafting we reach to Sarang Ghat, where we set up the tent for today. After loosening our self we walk around beach, have short forest walk and play games on sand beach. In evening we enjoy, campfire, barbeque, drinks and signing-dancing with fellow rafter. Overnight in camp.
After breakfast we continue paddle downstream in relatively rapid currents than yesterday as the river goes flows steep and meet three confluences of small stream. After 1 hour we encounter extreme current nearby debris of landslide which requires attention and technique. Today we raft in peaceful and tranquil surrounding with echoes of birds song and ripples and triples of water until we reach to confluence of Trisuli and Seti Gandaki River in Gaighat.
After Gaigaht, we raft in high level of water for half an hour and move over to the sore. After that we will either drive to Bharatpur airport for flying back to Kathmandu or drive via Mugling-Kathmandu road for 5 hours to reach Kathmandu.
1. Jungle Safari in Chitwan National park
2. Canoeing in Lamo Jharana (Jalbire Waterfall)
3. Trisuli River Rafting and Zip lining in River Fun Beach Resort.
4. Lumbini Sightseeing Tour.
- Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Company T-Shirt
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
What Need to Bring During Rafting
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (If you want extra cost US$175 up to 6 people)
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag (Free)