Marshyangdi River Rafting
- The most thrilling whitewater rafting
- Extremer Currents with Continuous Challenging Rapids
- Jaw-dropping view of Snowcapped Peaks
- Adjoining trip with boutique town Bandipur and River Fun Beach Resort.
We meet at Thamel, pack up the items and move towards Bhulbhule. About 7 hour drive in Prithivi highway alongside of Trisuli and Marsyandi River takes us to Bhulbhule. On the way we will see green farming terraces, enjoy pristine beauty of whitewater in Trisuli and Marsyangdi. Occasional view of snowcapped mountains, colorful settlements hanging on hills provide a mesmerizing joy to you. After reaching Bhulbhule we will have briefing for safety measures. In evening we will walk around Bhulbhule village and stay overnight in Campsite.
After having breakfast, our guide briefs us about safety and we start paddling downstream. As soon as we begin farting, we encounter rapid current, an exciting moment at very first moment. Rafting in Grade IV rapid is a thrilling experience. Waterfall, beautiful farming terraces stretching both sides of river, and snowcapped mountain to the north, make the rafting awarding. After one hour exhilarate kayaking we reach to Marsyandi Hydropower. After crossing hydropower, we raft over extreme steep water nearby confluence of Khundi Khola and Marsyandi River. Then we enter into tranquil forested area, where we stop for lunch. The river is ferocious all the day, so the da will be demanding for guide and crew both. When we cross Besi Shahar section, we meet calm water as we approach toward dam of Marsyandi Hydropower. After having a short rest, we continue paddling downstream until we reach to Pundi. In Paundi set the tent for camping tonight. Overnight in Camp.
After having breakfast, we continuer rafting on little more bumpier water as the volume of water is increased after Dordi Khola and Paundi Khola are mixed with Marsyandi river. The rafting over meandering water flowing between rocks and boulders provides adventurous and courageous feeling. Today we will paddle over sharp bends for several times and encounter V grade rapid namely, asty Nare, Twinkie, Good Morning, Dom's Loss, Morphine, and Instant Karna and many more unanimous rapids. After 2 hours rafting we reach to Bimalnagar Tanahu the take out point of rafting. After having thrilling experience of Marsyandi River Rafting we drive back to Kathmandu via Prithivi Highway.
Note: This trip can be reduced to 2 Days if we join from Pokhara.
Optional Trip with Marsyandi River Rafting
1.Bandipur Tour and trekking with Marsyandi River Rafting
2. Marsyandi River Rafting with Zipline in River Fun Beach Resort
3.Chitwan Jungle Safari with Marsyandi River Rafting
4. Pokhara Tour with Marsyandi River Rafting
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag
Please Bring Yourself
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap