Lower Budhi Gandaki River Rafting
A little traveled, but easy river with typical Nepali villages and good mountain views, ideally combined with a scenic, pleasant and easy two-day trek to the put in.
The Budhi Gandaki drains the eastern slopes of Manaslu and the Ganesh Himal before flowing south through a steep-sided valley to join the Trisuli. Very few groups have paddled the Budhi Gandaki, as the trek takes already two days and the river will take two days only.
We recommend the river as a start to the Trisuli and an onward journey down to Chitwan National Park. This would give you a two-day trek, four days rafting and some relaxation in the National-park.
River Grade: Class III - IV
Starting point: Arughat
Ending Point: Benighat
River Distance: 34 km
River Days: 3 Days from Kathmandu
Best Season: Oct-Dec, Mar-Apr
Price: USD $ 150.00 Per person (Depend on pax)
Departure Oct. Nov. Dec./ March, April, May (Upon your request)
Rafting: A pleasant trip of class 2 and easy class three that offers an attractive start to a Trisuli trip including a two day trek out of Gorkha.
Kayaking: A straight forward river trip for the Beginner or intermediate kayaker, which wants to have a short and easy trek and kayak experience or a warm up for the Trisuli.
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Company T-Shirt
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night)